1920 - Server diff icons aren't visible while an inventory for that node is running.
1921 - The "similar to" option on the "validate against value from another node" compliance rule is off by one when selecting a +/- range. For example, if the value of the config data you're comparing against is 4 and you choose a range of +/- 1, then a violation shows when the comparison item is 5.
1922 - The drift and server diff modals that show differences between two smalltext items may run off the boundaries of the modal depending on the size of the smalltext.
1923 - Removing or adding a smalltext item when drift is enabled causes every smalltext item within the inventory to be marked as red. Also, when smalltext is flagged as a server diff, every smalltext item is marked as red.
1907 - When a node shows both drift and server diffs for a config item and an ignore rule is added to that item, the server diff icon disappears.
1915 - The order of precendence in the Rules slideout is not always applied, so if an ignore rule is added to any config item where another compliance rule has already been applied and has caused a compliance violation, the ignore rule will still take effect. Also, config path highlighting is not shown, but the fire icon next to the node name is present.
1913 - When multiple servers on a node are being compared, the Compare To screen will show a "view diff" link that opens a blank modal even if no diffs are present.
1844 - Once a compliance rule has been created, you cannot change the rule type.
1853 - Deleting a node from a node template sends you to a page showing all the node templates.
1924 - In some cases, adding a relationship to a Compare Result and clicking save results in an empty relationship with no data under it.
1925 - When drift is enabled, removing a config item on a multi-server node doesn't flag drift correctly.
- Drifted data in the Config Data tab does not reset when the drift revision is changed. A new inventory is required.
- The fire icon next to the node name is still shown when all issues are ignored.
- The JBoss inventory returns incorrectly decoded largetext (seen in the View Content modal).
- The SQL Query inventory returns encodod data.
- Editing an existing compliance rule so that a configuration item goes from a compliant state to a non compliant state causes the compliance rule to disappear.
- Adding a node template to the same template causes the template to be recursively added.
- Compare results show false positives on WebSphere cell to cell comparisons.
- Orca's generic XML interfaces do not support namespaces.
- On MySQL/MariaDB databases, if drift isn't showing on large config data sets it may be because you exceeded a database limit. Dumping your database will tell you if you've hit this limiation. If so, please split the returned config data into multiple nodes.
- The Windows remote agent install (available on the About tab only on Windows installations of Orca) will not work in 4.X Orca installations and has been hidden from view.